Mafia Wars SMS Mobile Notifications

Mafia Wars SMS Mobile Notifications

Our recommendation: Not really recommended

You get only 20 Reward Points for signing up.

Are you addicted to Mafia Wars, but don't always want to be tied to your computer?

With Mafia Wars SMS alerts, you can now get notified through a text message on your mobile phone the next time someone attacks you, your mafia member needs help, or various other actions.

In addition, by being signed up, you'll get other benefits such as exclusive promotions and access to mobile only content. Finally, all actions are tied with your Facebook account!


*Your Mafia Wars account will be credited with 20 reward points 30 days after service activation.

The ZYNGA Terms and Conditions for this SMS Service:

Zynga does not charge for receiving text message alerts but message & data rates may apply from your carrier. Check your text messaging plan with your carrier.

The number of alerts can be configured in your profile settings.
For help, text HELP to 446364 or email support@zynga.com.
To stop receiving text messages at any time, text STOP to 446364.
Account holder agrees charges will appear on cell bill or deducted from prepaid balance.

These SMS Terms and Conditions are separate from and in addition to the Zynga Terms of Service.

Currently only US phone numbers are supported. If you wish to receive text alerts, make sure you understand the number of text messages that are included in your wireless plan.

To get Mafia Wars Updates on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mafiawarsupdate

11 Comments:

Unknown said...

Don't do if you have a prepaid cell phone. Otherwise you will lose $$$ pretty fast.

Unknown said...

WTF????? I texted STOP to the address above and I'm still getting text messages. This is complete BS that they are still sending me text message.

I highly recommend everyone that doesn't have an UNLIMITED text plan avoid this like the plague!

being_woman said...

I have it and love it. Today I got 64 mil just for playing. Im also always able to help people with jobs and I know when I've been hit and can fight back then and there. I can also deposit my money so when I do get hit no one gets my money :) I agree, only if you have a TON of mafia, I only have 111 on mine, you probably will get bombarded with a lot. I don't get a lot of alerts from zynga. But yeah, for easy playing unlimited txt is best...which is what I have only bc I txt more than I talk

Anonymous said...

I too have texted STOP to the number listed and am STILL getting text messages- i agree, avoid this like the damn plague lol

Unknown said...

I replied STOP to the last email I received (from 623-42). I immediately received a reply "This message confirms that you have stopped Mafia Wars SMS. For help contact suppoort@zynga.com?

Anonymous said...

623-42 worked! Thanks for helping me stop the sms messages.

Dana Marshall/DanaWheels said...

I told it to send me text messages from 10am to 8pm. It is now after midnight and i'm STILL getting text messges.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how to stop getting these messages? I, too, have replied with STOP and keep getting them. I have to shut my cell phone off at night to sleep. VERY ANNOYING!

Annoyed said...

SMS from hell.

I cancelled my facebook, so I cant access preference.
And texting "stop" gets a confirmation...but the messages keep coming.

How do you stop these messages??

Lee said...

This is Lee again....

Well I just started getting them again! Damn this is the worst service I've ever seen. Sent emails to Zygna and I also spent an hour on the phone getting my money refunded from my phone carrier. I get charged $.20 a text. I've sent STOP numerous times already and yet I still get the updates. They even sent me a confirmation that I told them to STOP and it still sends me updates. I had to put a restriction on my text abilities from my phone until all this shit is straightened out!

This is truly ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

I just got my daughter her first cell phone and she immediately is receiving these threatening text messages. She was scared until I Googled and found this site. The previous owner of her number must have subscribed to this JUNK and now it will not STOP. I have called our carrier, texted STOP and CANCEL and received responses that it will stop, but it doesn't!!! My only other choice is to change her phone number. What a royal pain in the ASS!!!!

MafiaWars Master - 3rd party blog aims to help noobs in Facebook Mafia Wars.